We are currently looking for someone to join our After Sales Support position. The objective of this role is to Support our Customers, Service Partners, End Users (consumers) and Internal Divisions by handling queries and the processing of after sales service requests.
This role is a maternity leave contract.
Some of the daily duties include;
- To provide prompt and courteous service to end user customers for after sales enquiries and after sales service requests.
- Support End Users (pre- and post-purchase), Repairers, In-house technician(s), ASPs and Dealers with enquiries on warranty procedures and conditions.
- Assist and refer customers to their nearest ASP or organise the placement of warranty service calls.
- Raise and assign service calls to ASP’s and maintain Service cases in CRM.
- Assist with customer counter sales and booking in repairs.
- Assist with providing a solution to customer’s problems and/or complaints.
- Provide After Sales Service support to our Commercial Divisions to ensure successful execution of our sales strategy.
- Support our Knowledge Sharing culture by participating in Knowledge Management initiatives such as Product Training, Review Meetings and User Groups.