We are currently seeking the services of an experienced Sales Office Administrator to join our air conditioning and domestic refrigerator business based at our Brisbane office.
- Great work environment as part of a National Operation
- Obtain ongoing training & personal development
- Work from home flexibility
Mitsubishi Electric Australia is an internationally recognised leader in the design and manufacture of high quality, leading edge, technology-based products and services. This includes consumer electronics, air conditioners, refrigerators, industrial automation and railway equipment.
In this challenging role, your major responsibilities will include:
- Perform administrative and creative tasks required to achieve the objectives of the Department or General Manager
- Supporting the needs of our external customers, sales team, established dealer and retail partners
- Fielding consumer inquires generated by our marketing and online activities and qualify sales leads through to our local Diamond Dealer network
- Assist senior management with reports, preparation of major presentations and promotions.
- Assist in the planning of major events that the company may host
- Perform support functions which may include cash handling and reconciliations, photocopying, filing and similar functions in co-operation with the Receptionist or as required
- General management of day-to-day office administration duties