Information on how to fix a calibration error message when scanning transparencies.
1. When I try to scan 35mm film or transparencies I get the following error, how do I fix it?
Please check if
- The transparency frame is on the glass.
- The power cable of TPO module is firmly connected.
- TPO lamp cover is removed.
1. When I try to scan 35mm film or transparencies I get Calibration failure error, how do I fix it?
You will need to remove the TPO cover as described in the procedure below.
Step 1. Lift scanner lid.
Step 2. Grasp TPO cover as in Fig 1.
Step 3. Simultaneously pull with the forefingers and push in with the thumb in a twisting action to unclip the TPO cover from the TPO unit.
Step 4. Lower the TPO cover to the horizontal position as in Fig 2. Then pull the TPO cover out towards you to completely remove cover from the scanner.